About Me

My photo
Cape Town, South Africa
I am a 30-something mom of two who has a passion for photography. I don't go anywhere without my camera (and my two babies :-D). My blog is a combination of my personal life and the people and things I photograph!! If you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment below the post. Would love to hear what you have to say!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Sunlight and silhouettes...

Some more shots from our weekend in Paternoster. This was at about 10am in the morning and the sun was high in the sky already. It felt like summer in the middle of winter. If you've never been to visit this beautiful little town, I'd say you're missing out big time!!

In the first picture, the fisherman is struggling to row out to sea and I love how this guy (in the second picture) runs out to assist him.







0 comments:

Search This Blog

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP